Re: Small schooners

  • atkinpat
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2007
      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "Anthony Alves" <anthonyalves@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi there, I am the proud owner of an island princess atkin
      schooner. Her
      > name is concinnity. If there are any questions you would like me to
      > answer then email me and I will try to fill you in. Good luck.
      Anthony
      > Alves skipper.

      Good morning Anthony:

      Good to read your e-mail. Would you tell me about your boat. Who
      built her and where you keep her, etc. Would like a photo for the
      web site if you feel so inclined.

      Pat Atkin

      I'm
      > trying to research building a small schooner and they are sure
      good
      > looking boats. So if anyone can help..
      >
      > Thanks Allison

    • John
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 14, 2011
        I am interested in hearing more about your Island Princess Anthony, some photos of it will also be appreciated.
        Regards,
        John