Re: [AtkinBoats] Small schooners

  • Anthony Alves
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 26, 2007
      Hi there, I am the proud owner of an island princess atkin schooner. Her
      name is concinnity. If there are any questions you would like me to
      answer then email me and I will try to fill you in. Good luck. Anthony
      Alves skipper.

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2 4:28 AM
        --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "Anthony Alves" <anthonyalves@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi there, I am the proud owner of an island princess atkin
        schooner. Her
        > name is concinnity. If there are any questions you would like me to
        > answer then email me and I will try to fill you in. Good luck.
        Anthony
        > Alves skipper.

        Good morning Anthony:

        Good to read your e-mail. Would you tell me about your boat. Who
        built her and where you keep her, etc. Would like a photo for the
        web site if you feel so inclined.

        Pat Atkin

      • John
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 14, 2011
          I am interested in hearing more about your Island Princess Anthony, some photos of it will also be appreciated.
          Regards,
          John