Atkins quotation on yacht design

  • giegelmark
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2007
      Is there a quotation of Mr. Atkin that embodies his philosophy
      of good yacht design ? I would like to use it (with attribution) as a
      header for a web page. Thanks in advance.
      Sincerely yours,
      Mark Giegel
    • atkinpat
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 25, 2007
        --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "giegelmark" <giegelmark@...> wrote:

        > Is there a quotation of Mr. Atkin that embodies his philosophy
        > of good yacht design ? I would like to use it (with attribution) as a
        > header for a web page. Thanks in advance.
        > Sincerely yours,
        > Mark Giegel

        Have you read OF YACHTS AND MEN by William Atkin. Think you will find
        what you are looking for.

        Pat Atkin
      • giegelmark
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 25, 2007
          --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "atkinpat" <atkinpat@...> wrote:

          > --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "giegelmark" <giegelmark@>
          wrote:

          > > Is there a quotation of Mr. Atkin that embodies his philosophy
          > > of good yacht design ? I would like to use it (with attribution)
          as a
          > > header for a web page. Thanks in advance.
          > > Sincerely yours,
          > > Mark Giegel
          > >
          > Have you read OF YACHTS AND MEN by William Atkin. Think you will
          find
          > what you are looking for.
          >
          > Pat Atkin

          Hello Pat,
          Thanks for the reply. I have ordered the book and should have it
          soon. Thanks
          Sincerely yours,
          Mark Giegel