Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: Atkin's Tally Ho!

  • lynx coin
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 23, 2007
      Nope.I dont anything about a privateer.Lynx is my name since way back.I have seen another Lynx on another web site but I do not know what kind of boat he sails.I live in colorado and so does this tally ho major I own.I bought it in bellingham washington and moved her here in november 05.My hull is ferro cement and seems to be solid as rock (no pun intended)Only sailed her once before I moved her.I am modernizing the interior and refinishing the wood on deck.Built to plans.

      Brad Holderman <bholderman@...> wrote: David,

      Does your user id have anything to do with the
      privateer Lynx?

      --- lynx coin <lynxcat319@...> wrote:

      > hello david.I have a tally ho major and I would love
      > to see the pics you have.There are not very many
      > around and I have a very few of mine in the water.I
      > have some pics also if you are interested I can send
      > you a link to my online album.Thanks
      >
      > dgerstel2003 <dgerstel@...> wrote:
      > hello all,
      >
      > there was, i believe, a Tally Ho at the 2006
      > Eggemogan reach regatta.
      > It was anchored off shore the Wooden Boat Schooo. I
      > have some photos
      > if you contact me directly. right now, they are in
      > my camera.
      >
      > david gerstel
      >
      > --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "giegelmark"
      > <giegelmark@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I am considering the Tally Ho design and would
      > like to know if any
      > > forumite can direct me to someone who has either
      > built or owns this
      > > design. I am particularly interested in photos of
      > interior space
      > and
      > > deck layout if available. Thank you in advance
      > >
      > > Sincerely,
      > > Mark Giegel

      > It's here! Your new message!

      > removed]

      Cheers,

      Brad Holderman
      619.994.6686
      "Dear Jack, We have a ship, Surprise, for the East Indies, and must join at Plymouth instantly..."
      http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/features/multimedia/star/

      TV dinner still cooling?
      http://tv.yahoo.com/