Small schooners

  • allisonjc1
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 22, 2007
      Hi,
      I'm looking for info about either "Little Maid of Kent" or the "Island
      Princess" schooners. Anyone who has built one, sailed on one or knows
      anything about them.
      It seems to be hard to find people who know much about them and I'm
      trying to research building a small schooner and they are sure good
      looking boats. So if anyone can help..

      Thanks Allison
    • Len Schmitt

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 26, 2007
          Hi there, I am the proud owner of an island princess atkin schooner. Her
          name is concinnity. If there are any questions you would like me to
          answer then email me and I will try to fill you in. Good luck. Anthony
          Alves skipper.

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2, 2007
            --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "Anthony Alves" <anthonyalves@...>
            wrote:

            > Hi there, I am the proud owner of an island princess atkin
            schooner. Her
            > name is concinnity. If there are any questions you would like me to
            > answer then email me and I will try to fill you in. Good luck.
            Anthony
            > Alves skipper.

            Good morning Anthony:

            Good to read your e-mail. Would you tell me about your boat. Who
            built her and where you keep her, etc. Would like a photo for the
            web site if you feel so inclined.

            Pat Atkin

          • John
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 14 2:02 PM
              I am interested in hearing more about your Island Princess Anthony, some photos of it will also be appreciated.
              Regards,
              John