DOLLY VARDON PLANS/PLANS IN GENERAL

  • jqnomahony
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2007
      I wish to thank Pat for the Plans for Dolly Vardon...I recall there
      was some discussion about how long it took to get Plans. Believe me,
      however long it takes, is well worth the wait. My Dolly Vardon was
      modified, how much I really didn't realize until I had the plans, and
      started taking measurements. I am in the process of turning her back
      into a Centerboard Sloop (a keel had been added), and she will be
      trailerable. Again, thank you Pat for the Plans...well worth the wait,
      and the price.

      Joaquin De Quintana Roo
    • atkinpat
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2007
        --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "jqnomahony" <jqnomahony@...> wrote:

        > I wish to thank Pat for the Plans for Dolly Vardon...I recall there
        > was some discussion about how long it took to get Plans. Believe me,
        > however long it takes, is well worth the wait. My Dolly Vardon was
        > modified, how much I really didn't realize until I had the plans, and
        > started taking measurements. I am in the process of turning her back
        > into a Centerboard Sloop (a keel had been added), and she will be
        > trailerable. Again, thank you Pat for the Plans...well worth the wait,
        > and the price.
        >
        > Joaquin De Quintana Roo

        Mr. Roo:

        Thank you so much for your good words. I am delighted you are
        restoring the boat to its original design. I have little patience with
        folks who change the designs. They seem to have no concept of the
        knowledge and experience behind the work.

        Do keep me posted. Pat Atkin