Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: Atkin's Tally Ho!

  • lynx coin
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 15, 2007
      hello david.I have a tally ho major and I would love to see the pics you have.There are not very many around and I have a very few of mine in the water.I have some pics also if you are interested I can send you a link to my online album.Thanks

      dgerstel2003 <dgerstel@...> wrote: hello all,

      there was, i believe, a Tally Ho at the 2006 Eggemogan reach regatta.
      It was anchored off shore the Wooden Boat Schooo. I have some photos
      if you contact me directly. right now, they are in my camera.

      david gerstel

      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "giegelmark" <giegelmark@...> wrote:

      > I am considering the Tally Ho design and would like to know if any
      > forumite can direct me to someone who has either built or owns this
      > design. I am particularly interested in photos of interior space
      and
      > deck layout if available. Thank you in advance
      >
      > Sincerely,
      > Mark Giegel

    • Brad Holderman
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 23, 2007
        David,

        Does your user id have anything to do with the
        privateer Lynx?

        --- lynx coin <lynxcat319@...> wrote:

        > hello david.I have a tally ho major and I would love
        > to see the pics you have.There are not very many
        > around and I have a very few of mine in the water.I
        > have some pics also if you are interested I can send
        > you a link to my online album.Thanks
        >
        > dgerstel2003 <dgerstel@...> wrote:
        > hello all,
        >
        > there was, i believe, a Tally Ho at the 2006
        > Eggemogan reach regatta.
        > It was anchored off shore the Wooden Boat Schooo. I
        > have some photos
        > if you contact me directly. right now, they are in
        > my camera.
        >
        > david gerstel
        >
        > --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "giegelmark"
        > <giegelmark@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > I am considering the Tally Ho design and would
        > like to know if any
        > > forumite can direct me to someone who has either
        > built or owns this
        > > design. I am particularly interested in photos of
        > interior space
        > and
        > > deck layout if available. Thank you in advance
        > >
        > > Sincerely,
        > > Mark Giegel
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        > It's here! Your new message!

        > removed]

        Cheers,

        Brad Holderman
        619.994.6686
        "Dear Jack, We have a ship, Surprise, for the East Indies, and must join at Plymouth instantly..."
        http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/features/multimedia/star/

        TV dinner still cooling?
        http://tv.yahoo.com/
      • lynx coin
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 23, 2007
          Nope.I dont anything about a privateer.Lynx is my name since way back.I have seen another Lynx on another web site but I do not know what kind of boat he sails.I live in colorado and so does this tally ho major I own.I bought it in bellingham washington and moved her here in november 05.My hull is ferro cement and seems to be solid as rock (no pun intended)Only sailed her once before I moved her.I am modernizing the interior and refinishing the wood on deck.Built to plans.

          Brad Holderman <bholderman@...> wrote: David,