Re: Atkin's Tally Ho!

  • dgerstel2003
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 15, 2007
      hello all,

      there was, i believe, a Tally Ho at the 2006 Eggemogan reach regatta.
      It was anchored off shore the Wooden Boat Schooo. I have some photos
      if you contact me directly. right now, they are in my camera.

      david gerstel

      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "giegelmark" <giegelmark@...> wrote:

      > I am considering the Tally Ho design and would like to know if any
      > forumite can direct me to someone who has either built or owns this
      > design. I am particularly interested in photos of interior space
      and
      > deck layout if available. Thank you in advance
      >
      > Sincerely,
      > Mark Giegel

    • lynx coin

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 15, 2007
          hello david.I have a tally ho major and I would love to see the pics you have.There are not very many around and I have a very few of mine in the water.I have some pics also if you are interested I can send you a link to my online album.Thanks

          dgerstel2003 <dgerstel@...> wrote: hello all,

          there was, i believe, a Tally Ho at the 2006 Eggemogan reach regatta.
          It was anchored off shore the Wooden Boat Schooo. I have some photos
          if you contact me directly. right now, they are in my camera.

          david gerstel

          --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "giegelmark" <giegelmark@...> wrote:

          > I am considering the Tally Ho design and would like to know if any
          > forumite can direct me to someone who has either built or owns this
          > design. I am particularly interested in photos of interior space
          and
          > deck layout if available. Thank you in advance
          >
          > Sincerely,
          > Mark Giegel

        • Brad Holderman
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 23, 2007
            David,

            Does your user id have anything to do with the
            privateer Lynx?

            --- lynx coin <lynxcat319@...> wrote:

            > hello david.I have a tally ho major and I would love
            > to see the pics you have.There are not very many
            > around and I have a very few of mine in the water.I
            > have some pics also if you are interested I can send
            > you a link to my online album.Thanks
            >
            > dgerstel2003 <dgerstel@...> wrote:
            > hello all,
            >
            > there was, i believe, a Tally Ho at the 2006
            > Eggemogan reach regatta.
            > It was anchored off shore the Wooden Boat Schooo. I
            > have some photos
            > if you contact me directly. right now, they are in
            > my camera.
            >
            > david gerstel
            >
            > --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "giegelmark"
            > <giegelmark@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > I am considering the Tally Ho design and would
            > like to know if any
            > > forumite can direct me to someone who has either
            > built or owns this
            > > design. I am particularly interested in photos of
            > interior space
            > and
            > > deck layout if available. Thank you in advance
            > >
            > > Sincerely,
            > > Mark Giegel
            >

            > ---------------------------------
            > It's here! Your new message!

            > removed]

            Cheers,

            Brad Holderman
            619.994.6686
            "Dear Jack, We have a ship, Surprise, for the East Indies, and must join at Plymouth instantly..."
            http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/features/multimedia/star/

            TV dinner still cooling?
            http://tv.yahoo.com/
          • lynx coin
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 23, 2007
              Nope.I dont anything about a privateer.Lynx is my name since way back.I have seen another Lynx on another web site but I do not know what kind of boat he sails.I live in colorado and so does this tally ho major I own.I bought it in bellingham washington and moved her here in november 05.My hull is ferro cement and seems to be solid as rock (no pun intended)Only sailed her once before I moved her.I am modernizing the interior and refinishing the wood on deck.Built to plans.

              Brad Holderman <bholderman@...> wrote: David,