Atkin's Tally Ho!

  • giegelmark
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 15, 2007
      I am considering the Tally Ho design and would like to know if any
      forumite can direct me to someone who has either built or owns this
      design. I am particularly interested in photos of interior space and
      deck layout if available. Thank you in advance

      Sincerely,
      Mark Giegel
    • dgerstel2003
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 15, 2007
        hello all,

        there was, i believe, a Tally Ho at the 2006 Eggemogan reach regatta.
        It was anchored off shore the Wooden Boat Schooo. I have some photos
        if you contact me directly. right now, they are in my camera.

        david gerstel

        --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "giegelmark" <giegelmark@...> wrote:

        > I am considering the Tally Ho design and would like to know if any
        > forumite can direct me to someone who has either built or owns this
        > design. I am particularly interested in photos of interior space
        and
        > deck layout if available. Thank you in advance
        >
        > Sincerely,
        > Mark Giegel

      • lynx coin

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 15, 2007
            hello david.I have a tally ho major and I would love to see the pics you have.There are not very many around and I have a very few of mine in the water.I have some pics also if you are interested I can send you a link to my online album.Thanks

            dgerstel2003 <dgerstel@...> wrote: hello all,

            there was, i believe, a Tally Ho at the 2006 Eggemogan reach regatta.
            It was anchored off shore the Wooden Boat Schooo. I have some photos
            if you contact me directly. right now, they are in my camera.

            david gerstel

            --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "giegelmark" <giegelmark@...> wrote:

            > I am considering the Tally Ho design and would like to know if any
            > forumite can direct me to someone who has either built or owns this
            > design. I am particularly interested in photos of interior space
            and
            > deck layout if available. Thank you in advance
            >
            > Sincerely,
            > Mark Giegel

          • Brad Holderman
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 23, 2007
              David,

              Does your user id have anything to do with the
              privateer Lynx?

              --- lynx coin <lynxcat319@...> wrote:

              > hello david.I have a tally ho major and I would love
              > to see the pics you have.There are not very many
              > around and I have a very few of mine in the water.I
              > have some pics also if you are interested I can send
              > you a link to my online album.Thanks
              >
              > dgerstel2003 <dgerstel@...> wrote:
              > hello all,
              >
              > there was, i believe, a Tally Ho at the 2006
              > Eggemogan reach regatta.
              > It was anchored off shore the Wooden Boat Schooo. I
              > have some photos
              > if you contact me directly. right now, they are in
              > my camera.
              >
              > david gerstel
              >
              > --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "giegelmark"
              > <giegelmark@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > I am considering the Tally Ho design and would
              > like to know if any
              > > forumite can direct me to someone who has either
              > built or owns this
              > > design. I am particularly interested in photos of
              > interior space
              > and
              > > deck layout if available. Thank you in advance
              > >
              > > Sincerely,
              > > Mark Giegel
              >

              > ---------------------------------
              > It's here! Your new message!

              > removed]

              Cheers,

              Brad Holderman
              619.994.6686
              "Dear Jack, We have a ship, Surprise, for the East Indies, and must join at Plymouth instantly..."
              http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/features/multimedia/star/

              TV dinner still cooling?
              http://tv.yahoo.com/
            • lynx coin
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 23, 2007
                Nope.I dont anything about a privateer.Lynx is my name since way back.I have seen another Lynx on another web site but I do not know what kind of boat he sails.I live in colorado and so does this tally ho major I own.I bought it in bellingham washington and moved her here in november 05.My hull is ferro cement and seems to be solid as rock (no pun intended)Only sailed her once before I moved her.I am modernizing the interior and refinishing the wood on deck.Built to plans.

                Brad Holderman <bholderman@...> wrote: David,