Happy Holidays

  • David
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2006
      Ahoy,

      To John, and all the Atkins owners and appreciators of Atkins designs
      - A very merry Christmas and lots of boating fun in the new year.

      I'm hoping for a Martha Green in my stocking <G>

      Cheers,
      David Graybeal
      Portland, OR

      "Those who restrain desire do so because theirs is weak enough to be
      restrained" -- William Blake
    • adharvey2
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 25, 2006
        --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "David" <arbordg@...> wrote:

        >Merry Christmas David! (and all!)
        I hope the ZF25A 8deg down angle 1.5-1 reduction gear Santa put in
        my stocking doesn't tear it!
        Actually I was hoping for some Little Effort plans, but Atkin plans
        must have been the hot gift item this year, Mrs Atkin seems to be a
        little behind!
        Andrew