Re: Kubota engine for Little Effort

  • adharvey2
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2006
      John, it's a D1503, 3 cylinder, 1.5L, 33.4 hp @2800 rpm. I hope to
      find a small Hurth/ZF box for it. I'm assuming it has a std. SAE
      bellhousing and flywheel, even though it's out of a tractor. If the
      326lb figure I got from Kubota's web site applies to the tractor
      bellhousing and flywheel, I should be in the ballpark with a 30 - 50lb
      gearbox. Thanks for the info on the Gray - I was wondering.
      Yes I hope this is the one. I've been torn between the idea of a
      big skiff and a day cruiser, and Little Effort looks like it might
      qualify as both. I'm looking forward to getting the plans. I'm
      assuming it's built alot like Russell R., but have no idea whats in
      the shelter house.
      Andrew

      > What model Kubota is that? It should be a good fit for Little
      Effort. The