Re: [AtkinBoats] Happy Clam pdf at vintageprojects.com

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006
      It seems that the Happy Clam PDF file in the files section was corrupted
      somehow. It _used_ to work. <shrug> I've removed the offending file and
      may replace it if I find the orginal.

      Mrs. Atkin has the plans for Happy Clam and I'll be putting her (the boat,
      not Mrs. Atkin <g>) into the catalog soon. In the meantime you can order
      the plans from Mrs. A. Email her for the price.

      On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 11:22:08 -0800, Mike D wrote:

      > I don't know about the rest of you but I've never been able to get
      > Happy Clam plans from the files section on this site. I was pleased to
      > find them at vintageprojects.com and thought some of you might have the
      > same problem. The .pdf gives a lot of information on how these boats
      > were built/planked. The file is in the Boats section as "bigskiff".

      We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home. <Edward
      R. Murrow>