Happy Clam pdf at vintageprojects.com

  • Mike Dolph
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1 11:22 AM
      I don't know about the rest of you but I've never been able to get
      Happy Clam plans from the files section on this site. I was pleased to
      find them at vintageprojects.com and thought some of you might have the
      same problem. The .pdf gives a lot of information on how these boats
      were built/planked. The file is in the Boats section as "bigskiff".

      John Dolph
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1 3:28 PM
        It seems that the Happy Clam PDF file in the files section was corrupted
        somehow. It _used_ to work. <shrug> I've removed the offending file and
        may replace it if I find the orginal.

        Mrs. Atkin has the plans for Happy Clam and I'll be putting her (the boat,
        not Mrs. Atkin <g>) into the catalog soon. In the meantime you can order
        the plans from Mrs. A. Email her for the price.

        On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 11:22:08 -0800, Mike D wrote:

        > I don't know about the rest of you but I've never been able to get
        > Happy Clam plans from the files section on this site. I was pleased to
        > find them at vintageprojects.com and thought some of you might have the
        > same problem. The .pdf gives a lot of information on how these boats
        > were built/planked. The file is in the Boats section as "bigskiff".

        We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home. <Edward
        R. Murrow>