Re: [AtkinBoats] Re:Calisto V. Canelli

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2006
      The Calisto V. Canelli plans weren't lost, I'm just taking my own sweet
      time getting them into the catalog. <g>

      I shrank Ken's upload to a smaller file size and also put the lines here:

      Thanks for the upload Ken! It'll give me something more to work with when
      I put together the study plan and online catalog description.

      On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 08:38:09 -0800, Ken wrote:

      > Ran across this reference to Calisto V. Canelli in SBJ Nov 84 (see
      > POST). Sorry about the
      > size of scan. New to this. But as it happens the lines drawing is much
      > more legible than
      > the original article. Too bad plans were lost.

      Man does not live by words alone, despite the fact that he
      sometimes has to eat them. <Adlai Stevenson>
    • benefruct
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 21, 2006
        Ran across this reference to Calisto V. Canelli in SBJ Nov 84 (see POST). Sorry about the
        size of scan. New to this. But as it happens the lines drawing is much more legible than
        the original article. Too bad plans were lost.
      • Marcio
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 21, 2006
          Hi

          Calisto V. Canelli was featured on Boat Design Quately No. 24 -
          November 2002 issue. You can find BDQ at The Woodenboat Store on
          www.woodenboat.com

          Beautiful Motor Boat!

          Good Luck

          Márcio