sabot

  • benefruct
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 16, 2006
      There is an excellent chapter ( with lines) of the Sabot in Roger C .Taylor's STILL MORE
      GOOD BOATS 1981 IMPC
    • Mike Dolph
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 18, 2006
        Can you give me any info on International Marine Publishing Company?
        They did a lot of great books but seemed to be left out of the
        internet revolution. Any good (cheap) sources?

        John Dolph

        --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "benefruct" <ken@...> wrote:

        > There is an excellent chapter ( with lines) of the Sabot in Roger
        C .Taylor's STILL MORE
        > GOOD BOATS 1981 IMPC

      • sals_dad
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 18, 2006
          International Marine is Still around, part of McGraw-Hill, and still
          putting out good books:
          http://books.mcgraw-hill.com/landingpage.php?template=im

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 18, 2006
            They still publish some good books, but nothing like the Good Old Days
            when they were a small publisher run by Real boat nuts. :o(

            I usually use Advanced Book Exchange (ABE) to find used books:

            http://www.abebooks.com/

            On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 16:40:56 -0800, sals_dad wrote:

            > International Marine is Still around, part of McGraw-Hill, and still
            > putting out good books:
            > http://books.mcgraw-hill.com/landingpage.php?template=im

            He got hold of the red meat of the language and turned it into
            hamburgers. <Richard Gordon on Ernest Hemingway>