Re: Question about Onions and Oats

  • rljssn
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 7, 2006
      What are the articles like in John's book Practical Small Boat
      Designs? Are the plans complete but in miniature print? I have an
      old 'How to build twenty boats' and the larger the boat the smaller
      the print. The small boats you could build from the article.

      I only ask since I found a good deal on this book and was curious.
      I'll try and get Santa to deliver the plans.
      Russell