Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: retreat

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2006
      It looks like he used plywood, but I don't know the details. Retreat is
      easily converted to plywood construction, and a plywood boat will hold up
      better if it has to live on a trailer.

      On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 19:02:18 -0800, Mike B wrote:

      > Is this one built to current plans.
      > I'm asking cause I have one from and old motor boating mag whick is
      > all wood constructoin.
      >
      > This on looks to be part from fiberglass please correct me if I'm
      > wronge.
      >
      > I would like to know more about this build.

      The infliction of cruelty with a good conscience is a delight to
      moralists-- that is why they invented Hell. <Bertrand Russell>