Dolly Varden Plans

  • JOAQUIN OMAHONY
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2006
      Does anyone have a set of Builders Plans for the 22ft Dolly Varden that they would like to sell? If so, contact me at jqnomahony@...

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2006
        Atkin and Co. will sell you the plans. If you're planning on building a
        Dolly Varden the $60 price is a trivial part of cost of the project. If
        you just want to learn more about the design and dream about it we sell
        study plans for $15.

        On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 11:23:01 -0800, Joaquin wrote:

        > Does anyone have a set of Builders Plans for the 22ft Dolly Varden that
        > they would like to sell? If so, contact me at jqnomahony@...

        Distrust any enterprise that requires new clothes. <Henry David
        Thoreau>