does anyone have information on atkins design calisto .v. canelli

  • mike
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 26, 2006
      hi everyone been awhile since i've posted, as you all know i'm in love
      with a atkins design martha green, while looking through the atkins
      site i found a picture of a boat called calisto v. canelli, the site
      said the c.v. canelli was similer to martha green but larger, the link
      to the canelli's plans was not woking and no other info was to be
      found on the atkins site. anyone have any ifo on this design,
      length,beam,draft. how does she differ from a martha green, does any
      one out thier have her plans, ijust want to know if she is a better
      fit for me than my beloved martha green. thanks
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2006
        I'll have to edit that description on the photo page, I wrote it before
        I'd seen the plans for Calisto V. Canelli. She bears a superficial
        resemblance to Martha Green, and it looks like she's intended for similar
        service, but C. V. Canelli is round bilged!

        http://www.boat-links.com/Atkinco/images/CanelliLines.gif

        http://www.boat-links.com/Atkinco/Photos/CalistoVCanelli/

        On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 20:55:31 -0700, mike wrote:

        > hi everyone been awhile since i've posted, as you all know i'm in love
        > with a atkins design martha green, while looking through the atkins
        > site i found a picture of a boat called calisto v. canelli, the site
        > said the c.v. canelli was similer to martha green but larger, the link
        > to the canelli's plans was not woking and no other info was to be
        > found on the atkins site. anyone have any ifo on this design,
        > length,beam,draft. how does she differ from a martha green, does any
        > one out thier have her plans, ijust want to know if she is a better
        > fit for me than my beloved martha green. thanks

        There is only one honest impulse at the bottom of Puritanism,
        and that is the impulse to punish the man with a superior
        capacity for happiness. <H. L. Mencken>
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 29, 2006
          I forgot the specs:

          LOA 27'
          LWL 24' 9"
          Beam 8'8"
          Draft 2'11"
          Inside Ballast 2,200 lbs.

          I care not for a man's religion whose dog or cat are not the
          better for it. <Abraham Lincoln>