Re: [AtkinBoats] Naiad Plans

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2006
      If we can't supply the plans for Naiad I don't see anything wrong with
      giving Leo a copy of the MoToR BoatinG article. I don't think it'd be
      ethical to charge anything, except maybe for the copies and postage. But
      it's all academic, since Leo ordered himself an Ideal Series book with the
      article...

      On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 09:21:00 -0700, wrote:

      > Leo- I have both Vol. 18 & 40, and 46 is on the way. I would be happy
      > to make copies of the plans and article for you. If I can figure out
      > how to scale it, I may even be able to get you full size drawings, but
      > I would want to talk to the people over at Atkin's first. Let me know
      > how you'd like me to proceed (email), or I will check back on the
      > forum in the next few days.

      Heaven, as conventionally conceived, is a place so inane, so
      dull, so useless, so miserable, that nobody has ever ventured to
      describe a whole day in heaven, though plenty of people have
      described a day at the seashore. <G. B. Shaw>