Naiad Plans

  • caldaddy21
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2006
      Leo- I have both Vol. 18 & 40, and 46 is on the way. I would be happy
      to make copies of the plans and article for you. If I can figure out
      how to scale it, I may even be able to get you full size drawings, but
      I would want to talk to the people over at Atkin's first. Let me know
      how you'd like me to proceed (email), or I will check back on the
      forum in the next few days.
      Best regards-
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2006
        If we can't supply the plans for Naiad I don't see anything wrong with
        giving Leo a copy of the MoToR BoatinG article. I don't think it'd be
        ethical to charge anything, except maybe for the copies and postage. But
        it's all academic, since Leo ordered himself an Ideal Series book with the
        article...

        On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 09:21:00 -0700, wrote:

        > Leo- I have both Vol. 18 & 40, and 46 is on the way. I would be happy
        > to make copies of the plans and article for you. If I can figure out
        > how to scale it, I may even be able to get you full size drawings, but
        > I would want to talk to the people over at Atkin's first. Let me know
        > how you'd like me to proceed (email), or I will check back on the
        > forum in the next few days.

        Heaven, as conventionally conceived, is a place so inane, so
        dull, so useless, so miserable, that nobody has ever ventured to
        describe a whole day in heaven, though plenty of people have
        described a day at the seashore. <G. B. Shaw>