Re: [AtkinBoats] Atkin Booth at Port Townsend (Scandal)

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2006
      Pat Patteson offered his Scandal for display at the Atkin booth. She's
      sitting on top of my pickup right now. :o) If you want to see what a fast,
      low-power skiff looks like, make it to Port Townsend for the festival and
      stop by the booth!

      When men come to love sea-life, they are not fit to live on
      land. <Samuel Johnson>