Atkin Booth at Port Townsend

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2006
      The Port Townsend Wooden Boat Festival is right around the corner -- I
      leave a week from today! If you goto the festival be sure to stop by and
      say "hi." I'll have plenty of chairs so you can rest your legs and BS
      about boats in the shade.

      It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty
      gods or no God. <Thomas Jefferson>
    • Geo Scrume
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 30, 2006
        Will Pat be at the booth this year?

        BTW: awesome quote by Jefferson.

        John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote: The Port Townsend Wooden Boat Festival is right around the corner -- I

        --
        John
        It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty
        gods or no God.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 31, 2006
          Nope, Pat won't be there. It would have been fun to have her out here
          again, but it's a pretty big trip for her to make, and besides she just
          got back from a vacation on Block Island.

          On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 17:43:10 -0700, Geo S wrote:

          > Will Pat be at the booth this year?

          There is only one honest impulse at the bottom of Puritanism,
          and that is the impulse to punish the man with a superior
          capacity for happiness. <H. L. Mencken>
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2006
            Pat Patteson offered his Scandal for display at the Atkin booth. She's
            sitting on top of my pickup right now. :o) If you want to see what a fast,
            low-power skiff looks like, make it to Port Townsend for the festival and
            stop by the booth!

            When men come to love sea-life, they are not fit to live on
            land. <Samuel Johnson>