Re: [AtkinBoats] Slightly Larger River Belle

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28, 2006
      The boat built by Alex Hadden (ads in WoodenBoat and elsewhere) a few
      years ago was a Seabright skiff larger than River Belle, but not anywhere
      near 44 ft. The plans aren't in the catalog, but Mrs. Atkin would probably
      sell them to a competent boatbuilder, I guess they're not considered
      suitable for amateurs.

      On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 09:28:49 -0700, Phil S. wrote:

      > Hey gang,
      > I have looked pretty extensively through the atkins site but can't seem
      > to find a plan for a
      > sea bright skiff type hull larger than the River Belle. I need something
      > in the 44ft range.

      Love is the delightful interval between meeting a beautiful girl
      and discovering she looks like a haddock. <John Barrymore>