New photo album

  • Mike Dolph
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2006
      I uploaded some photos of engines available from Brazil and some
      scenes from Paranagua. This is a really historic city, I hadn't
      realized how much of Brazil's history passed through or took place
      here. There is also a modern port which ships huge amounts of
      soybeans and other stuff here but I havn't been there yet.

      Mike Dolph