Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: water line

  • huttbldr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 25, 2006
      Hey Lewis,
      Thanks for the info. I'm thinking about floating her before I paint the
      bottom, then I'll know for sure where the waterline is. My wife is the photo
      person so I'm trying to get her to post some pics as soon as possible.
      I went with a marine ply for the bottom and sides.
      I bought a Tohatsou 18 for power.
      I'll probably put some type of canvas top or bimini on bought I don't know
      what yet.
      I'm in newport beach Calif.
      This is my first time building a boat so ir's been a very interesting
      learning curve.
      Thanks again.

      Jeff