Re: RESCUE MINOR

  • Niels
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 23, 2006
      Not a bad deal... I remember a small 4x4 Mitsubisi taking a traler
      load of us on a hay ride. I wish atkins was more specifice about HP
      and torque.

      > I'm leaning to the kuboto deisel but www.surpluscenter.com has a
      smaller diesel cheap. Robb White wrote that his RM used about half of
      it's horse power.

      Wow makes FL sounds cool 90 with 65% humidity. The Boat plans online
      site may update the scantlings for you if supplies are purchased
      through them. May I ask what thickness plywood is called for?

      > I haven't done anything except fiddle with small scale lofting {it
      was 118 degrees here yesterday 117 inside the consruction job I was on
      today. ALL THE BEST Patrick