Re: [AtkinBoats] 1930s Runabouts

  • John Ewing
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4 3:18 PM
      BEAUTIFUL, both of them but especially Restless. Here I think I'd have to go outboard, though. I've been eying old-style runabouts at svensons.com (even bought the CD) and wondering if maybe, maybe I could manage one. I'd have to step up my boat-building skills hugely but at least I'd avoid being poked, scratched and bloodied by stitch-n-glue wire. I hate that!

      John