Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: Flat Bottoms

  • derbyrm
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 8 7:52 PM
      You've set out the same criteria that led me to select Bolger's Chebacco with the cruising conversion (which I'm intending to build as a sort of hard dodger).

      His Birdwatcher is fascinating, but you sit on the floor ... and then you have to get up again.

      Roger
      derbyrm@...
      http://home.insightbb.com/~derbyrm