Twinkle

  • wburt200
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2006
      I purchased the plans for Twinkle, the 16'2" tunnel drive inboard a
      couple of weeks ago and lofting is almost complete. I was wondering
      if anyone out there had built this boat or heard of one being built.
      This is my first boat building project as I have been busy climbing
      under muscle cars for my first 43 years. If anyone has any knowledge
      or expertise concerning this boat an email would sure be appreciated.
      I can be reached at wburt200@....

      Thanks,

      Willaim Burt