Here's Tally-Ho!

  • billybonesesq
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2006
      A boat which is reportedly THE Tally Ho! has shown up in our waters.
      I met her owner and she is inquiring after information that might be
      available on her. I've advised her of the existence of this group and
      J Kohnen's Atkin plans site.

      Here's what she inquired on the WoodenBoat Forum, along with some
      pictures I took while she was hauled:

      http://www.woodenboat-ubb.com/vbulletin/upload/showthread.php?t=51667

      I'm sure she would appreciate any information any of you might be able
      to offer.

      Rick Starr