Atkin's "Gretchen" - Any existing boats?

  • dmdctusa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2006
      Does anyone know of an existing boat built to this design?

      I am about to order plans and would like to contact any owner and/or
      builder.

      Another thought I have is to follow Willam Garden's method of
      construction used for his 12ft "Tomcat" design, i. e. caravel planking
      with epoxy filled seams and with an expoxy/glass laminate covering.
      This would neatly solve the question of trailerabilty.

      Comments on all of the above welcome.

      David Dorn