Keep on Topic

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2006
      Please, don't post political messages here, or religious. I almost banned
      Greg C. as a spammer for his recent outburst. I'm giving him another
      chance, but I may not feel so kind next time I see an inappropriate post
      here!

      Try to keep your posts at least tenuously related to boating, though we
      don't have to discuss only Atkin designs. These mailing lists at their
      best become communities of friends. We haven't done too badly so far, but
      I think we should lighten up a little bit and jabber more about what we're
      doing with our boats and our boat dreams. No good purpose is served by
      taking ourselves too seriously. <g> Oh, and all you lurkers should come
      out of the bushes, we won't bite! <g>

      Self respect: the secure feeling that no one, as yet, is
      suspicious. <H. L. Mencken>