Atkin Boat on Ebay

  • John Minton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3 10:09 AM
      There is a boat on ebay that is listetd as an Atkin design built in
      1935. It is a 26ft trailerable ketch with shoal keel/centerboard. I
      couldn't find a boat like it in the catatlog, but I believe that not
      all designs have been listed. It has a buy it now price of $4,750. I
      just thought that I would pass it along just in case anyone would be
      interested.

      JohnM