Re: Hello from the Pantanal

  • Lewis E. Gordon
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2006
      Mike,

      Sorry to hear that the bureaucrats put the brakes on your project.
      Bring yourself and the plans up here to Nicaragua. Lake Nicaragua is
      not as challenging as Pantanal, but it's still a lot of fun.

      Lewis

      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Dolph" <johndolph@...> wrote:

      > Can I transfer ownerships of plans I purchased? I won't be able to
      > stay here in Brasil since they won't recognize my permanent residency
      > which I got over 30 years ago and I no longer have the necessary
      > relatives in-country. I bought plans for Russel R and I was thinking
      > of giving them to these folks
      >
      > http://www.riosvivos.org.br/
      >
      > to use in their activism.
      >
      > I don't know that I would build the same boat in the US since I like
      > sail better in general. If I gave the plans to someone here and they
      > built one would it be a legal and fair use of the plans.
      >
      > Mike Dolph

    • Mike Dolph
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2006
        Probably one of the flat bottomed small boats or maybe one of the
        big skiffs if I can afford it. I do like Victoria a lot though I
        think that would be still more expensive.

        Mike Dolph