928Re: Is it Atkin?

  • baycruiser54
    Jan 31, 2006
      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Dolph" <jdewolfe@a...> wrote:

      > Actually it was Baycruiser who was going to look for it; I'm living
      > in Austin now.
      >
      > Mike Dolph

      Didn't get down there after all, but I e-mailed the guy that runs the
      place (Anchor Marina)and described it to him - I got the notion
      somehow that it was no longer there ('tho I can't find that post
      anymore); hopefully, he'll be able to help us out, and we can at least
      find out where it is, who it's with (maybe they'd like to join the
      group)and maybe get some pix. I'll keep the group posted.

      Steve Schaffer
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic