906Re: [AtkinBoats] re Dragon class

    Jan 13, 2006
      The Dragon design was written up in Billy Atkin's book, Of Yachts and Men
      (available from Mrs. Atkin). She's a deeper, cutter-rigged variation of
      Eric. It's a bit misleading to call the design the "Dragon class" because
      it was never intended for racing and there's a popular racing keelboat
      class called the International Dragon.

      I'm sure Peter's Dragon is a great looking boat and I look forward to
      seeing pictures of it.

      On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 20:26:30 -0800, John M wrote:

      > Dear Peter, Thanks for the explanation. I live a long way from the
      > coast in Kansas City and I've never seen a boat of the Dragon class. Do
      > you have a picture you could post? This sounds like a great looking
      > boat. Good luck in your sailing adventures.

      John <jkohnen@...>
      In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be
      thankful for; as for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican.
      <H. L. Mencken>
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic