899RE: [AtkinBoats] re Dragon class

  • JohnyM7@excite.com
    Jan 8, 2006
      Dear Peter, Thanks for the explanation. I live a long way from the coast in Kansas City and I've never seen a boat of the Dragon class. Do you have a picture you could post? This sounds like a great looking boat. Good luck in your sailing adventures. JohnM--- On Sun 01/08, Peter < peter_curwell@... > wrote:From: Peter [mailto: peter_curwell@...]To: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.comDate: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 22:20:11 -0000Subject: [AtkinBoats] re Dragon classDear John,Pequot is a Dragon class cutter, a development of the Eric class.Best wishes PeterNo flaming, cursing, politics, religion or public mopery. Please be polite. If you set out to build an Atkin boat, please do not modify the plans. If you stray from the plans you do so at your own risk and Atkin & Co. will take no responsibility for the performance of the resulting boat.The current Atkin boat plans catalog is online at <http://www.atkinboatplans.com/>

      Boat building design
      Building design
      Building design software

      Home building design
      Commercial building design
      Home building design plan

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Visit your group "AtkinBoats" on the web.