      ebay # 4593994205 http://tinyurl.com/9ce7b

      From the listing:

      1941 28' Full Keel Gaff rigged cutter - another one of those boats
      that's so salty it'll make your eyeballs bleed.

      Smooth running universal diesel in great shape.

      Wood stove

      Enclosed head

      Full cover!

      Mainsail, jib and staysail in working condition.

      The boat looks solid and is in useable condition. We sailed her from
      La Connor, WA to Seattle this summer and aside from some problems
      with old diesel fuel the boat preformed great.

      It was a donation, and we don't have much documentation on it, but
      feel free to ask questions and we will pass on what we know.

      We do know that the donor lived in the Southwest and kept the boat
      here in the Northwest. The boat looked after itself unattended for
      long periods and needed little maintenance. It also takes on little
      or no water with the cover in place.

      The boat can be viewed seven days as week from 10:00am-6:00pm at The
      Center for Wooden Boats 1010 Valley St. Seattle, WA 98155. Please
      stop by and take a look before bidding.

      The boat must be removed from our docks by January 10th 2005.
      Moorage is available in the area and runs about $7-8 per foot per
      month.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic