86Metal flatbottom houseboat.

  • Bryan Harstad
    Feb 26, 2004
      I have been looking for plans for a metal hull flat bottom houseboat
      for the last several months. Lots of plywood stuff, out there.

      I like the Retreat design, its a little small, but bigger is a lot
      more work.
      I also like the Rocking chair.

      Has anyone built one of the above, or something like it out of metal?

      I would like to build something like the above, I was thinking of
      getting a little head start by trying to buy a barge type base, and
      modify it. Does anyone know of a company that sells bases in the
      15'-30' range?

      Somewhere In ND.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic