843Re: Bagaduce

  • cartacreations
    Oct 28, 2005
      John, any of those old engines your getting a Palmer Baby Husky or equivilent?

      I've got the Victor Slocum plans and would love to build her around a true old marine
      inboard as per Atkins specs.

      By the way, thanks for the booth at PT and the new catalog, its a real improvment.

      dave

      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "John Kohnen" <jkohnen@b...> wrote:

      > The first message from a newcomer to the group (welcome Ron!) won't be
      > posted until one of the moderators has checked it to make sure you're a
      > real boat nut, not a spammer. After the first message is approved the
      > moderator will set the right switches so further messages go straight to
      > the group without intervention.
      >
      > Are you the fellow who wanted to buy plans for Sue? Too bad her drawings
      > can't be found, but I think Bagaduce is a nicer boat anyway. What's the
      > old engine you're going to put into your Bagaduce? I'm getting a small
      > pile of old engines myself. The oldest is a 1911 jump-spark Gray 2-stroke
      > of about 3 hp.
      >
      > Good luck with your project! Be sure to keep us up to date on it -- and
      > take lots of pictures! <g>
      >
      > On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 14:43:01 -0700, Ron Carter <carter@t...> wrote:
      >
      > > Sorry for the double post. I'll get used to the protocall of this
      > > group after a couple of try's
      > > Ron
      >
      > --
      > John <jkohnen@b...>
      > After all, all he did was string together a lot of old, well-
      > known quotations. <H. L. Mencken on Shakespeare>

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic