839Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: Bagaduce

    Oct 27 10:13 PM
      The first message from a newcomer to the group (welcome Ron!) won't be
      posted until one of the moderators has checked it to make sure you're a
      real boat nut, not a spammer. After the first message is approved the
      moderator will set the right switches so further messages go straight to
      the group without intervention.

      Are you the fellow who wanted to buy plans for Sue? Too bad her drawings
      can't be found, but I think Bagaduce is a nicer boat anyway. What's the
      old engine you're going to put into your Bagaduce? I'm getting a small
      pile of old engines myself. The oldest is a 1911 jump-spark Gray 2-stroke
      of about 3 hp.

      Good luck with your project! Be sure to keep us up to date on it -- and
      take lots of pictures! <g>

      On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 14:43:01 -0700, Ron Carter <carter@...> wrote:

      > Sorry for the double post. I'll get used to the protocall of this
      > group after a couple of try's
      > Ron

      John <jkohnen@...>
      After all, all he did was string together a lot of old, well-
      known quotations. <H. L. Mencken on Shakespeare>
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic