746Re: Question for John and Mrs. Atkins

  • Wayne
    Aug 1, 2005
      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "brianincorv" <brianincorv@y...>
      wrote:
      > Sam Rabl's book "Boatbuilding in Your Own Backyard" (which can often
      > be found in libraries and used bookstores), contains information on
      > building very simple rectangular spars out of plywood and lumber.
      > There are plans in the back of the book for several sailboats,
      > including spars, which will provide some examples.

      Thanks for confirming my idea. It's been awhile since I opened Sam's
      book and I couldn't remember for sure if he covered spars. I found my
      copy new at Barnes & Noble. I thought it was out of print and snapped
      it up immediately.

      Wayne
      In the Swamp.
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic