719Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: Atkin Boats Port Townsend Festival?

    Jun 30, 2005
      We'll take what we can get for display boats. I'd sure like to see a Victor
      Slocum in the flesh too! <g>

      I don't know Mark Bright, but I emailed Bates and they got ahold of him.
      He's willing to show his Maud & Emeline, so it'll be next to our booth in
      September. :o)

      Maud & Emeline looks like a real nice skiff, you won't regret building her
      first for practice. She's a real useful kind of boat.

      On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 22:03:03 -0000, Dave wrote:
      > Any chance you know Marc Bright who built the Maud & Emeline at Bates?
      > Think he could be enticed to attend with said boat? I'm really interested
      > in seeing some examples of Atkins skiffs or even the Victor Slocum as
      > these are the boats I'm looking to build.

      It s a damn poor mind that can think of only one way to spell a word!
      <Attributed to Andrew Jackson>
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic