570Re: No Posts?

  • adharvey2
    Feb 14, 2005
      Boating? Not in Montana. My boat spends the winter sitting upside down
      on a couple of railroad ties next to it's trailer. Although the last
      few weeks it's been so warm here I've been tempted to put it together!
      But that would probably offend the ice fishing gods. Better not.

      Andrew Harvey

      <l_gordon_nica@y...> wrote:

      > I suppose that everyone is out boating and not surfing the internet!
      > No new posts for almost two weeks! Here on Lake Nicaragua it has been
      > too windy to get out much. Usually the north winds die down by the
      > first week in March and I hope to spend a lot of time on the water then.
      >
      > Lewis,
      >
      > Granada, Nicaragua
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic