      From: liokai2002
      To: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 10:24 AM
      Subject: [AtkinBoats] Re: Pinging Manfred.....liokai2002

      Hello Ronald Fossum, sorry, was not able to get your email to
      my "regular" E-Mail adress. Think <artemis@...> should be
      tested. I was not able to reach you, but I donĀ“t know the reason. If
      you like to get the photos and papers please send another adress. All
      other inquiries were answered. Regards, Manfred

      <http://www.atkinboatplans.com/>