41Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: Sailing Skiffs

  • craig o'donnell
    Jan 26, 2004
      >I suppose I should ban Craig for mentioning a Chapelle boat on an Atkin
      >list, but since I just raved about my Jordan skiff, I guess I'll let him off
      >this time. ;o) Thanks for the heads-up. Can you let us know when the skiff
      >appears in Duckworks?

      Will do. Aww, 'mon, I admitted that Atkin Pere and Fils write rings around HIC.

      Don't know when it will show up in MAIB. Like I said, if Robb White gets
      tendinitis and we get a break from 1/3 of the magazine authored by the
      Gremlin of the Gulf.....
      Craig O'Donnell
      Sinepuxent Ancestors & Boats
      Plywood Boats, Bamboo Rafts, &c.

      -- Macintosh kinda guy
      Friend of Wanda the Wonder Cat, 1991-1997.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic