      From: jkohnen@...
      To: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2004 8:22 PM
      Subject: Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: Sailing Skiffs

      <snip> The loose-footed sail's weak point is running downwind, but I've
      never experienced the "death roll" I've heard about people getting into with
      other loose-footed sailed boats...

      No flaming, cursing, politics, religion or public mopery. Please be polite. The current Atkin boat plans catalog is online at
      <http://www.atkinboatplans.com/>

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT