      Subject: [AtkinBoats] Shutter (aka "Whiskey") Plank on my Valgerda
      --this AM
      From: "hawaiimove08@... [AtkinBoats]" <AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Wed, June 11, 2014 8:09 am
      To: <AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com>

      The shutter plank, also known as the Whiskey Plank, goes onto my Valgerda build this morning.

      I haven't been documenting the build because I don't want to document my poor carpentry skills, and between Brandon Ford and Rick Nardone, skilled builds have already been shown.

      She's not quite right.
      Some lines are unfair,
      The materials are budget,
      She's not the beauty she might have become in more skilled hands,

      But she's mine,
      And I love her.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic