339AtkinBoats Group Page

  • Scott Holt
    Oct 21 9:43 AM
      John, a you in contact with the owners of the photo of
      "Ceridwen" and the photos you have inside in the album
      of "San Rafel"? If they are so inclined, I have a few
      dozen questions. I sure you get this request all the
      time.. Thanks.

      I have attacted a photo of typhoon #23 that came
      through Okinawa 3-days ago. This one was a small one
      with 115mph winds. This was the 8th typhoon to hit us
      this year. Okinawa is the green speck above the end
      of the line designation "TY 27W"